1. How many close friends do you have?
2. How are your friends? Cheerful? Quiet? Outgoing?
3. Do you see your friends often? How often do you seem them?
4. What do you do when you meet your friends? You eat? You drink? You chat? You workout?
5. Who did you meet recently? Your elementary school friend? Your friend from the neighborhood?
6. When was the most valuable time you had with your friends?
1. Who's your favorite star?
2. Why do you like him or her?
3. If you like a star, what do you do? (Ex, collect pictures, join his or her fan club)
4. If the teacher knows about the star, talk about the style of the star.
If the teacher does not know about the star, ask the student to talk about the star. (His or her job)
5. Do you have a lot of interest in stars?
6. Do you ever follow the style of a star?
1.What is your hobby?
2. Do you often spend time for hobbies?
3. How good are you in your hobby? Are you a professional or an amateur?
4. Do you spend time doing your hobby alone or with someone else?
5. What do you do if you have no time for your hobby?
6. Do you have any hobby that you want to start? If you do, what is it?
1. Do you like cooking?
2. What are you good at cooking?
3. Do you eat your food with someone after cooking or do you go ahead first?
4. Do you follow recipe when cooking?
5. Do people like your cooking?
6. What do you want to learn to cook?
1. To where do you travel often? Where do you prefer? Beach? Mountain? Or city?
2. Who do you travel with? Do you travel alone?
3. Where do you like to go when you travel? Resorts? Museums? Or historic places?
4. What is the most good thing from traveling?
5. How much do you spend when traveling?
6. Do you over pack when travel?
1. What kind of shopping do you like? Online shopping? Shopping at department stores, road shops, or eye shopping?
2. Do you often buy? What do you usually buy? Clothes? Electronics or cosmetics?
3. Do you shop with someone or alone?
4. Do you impulse buy or do you plan before shopping?
5. Do you refer a lot to the shop owner when shopping?
6. Do you feel good after shopping or do you feel tire?
1. Do you plan for weekends or do you just spend them?
2. Do you spend your weekend outside or do you usually stay at home?
3. How much housework do you do on the weekend? Do you do a lot of housework?
4. Do you usually spend time with your family?
5. Do you get lazy on the weekend or are you diligent as usual?
6. Do you sleep a lot on the weekend?
1. What do you do for exercise?
2. How often and how long do you exercise?
3. Why do you exercise? For health or for a diet?
4. How much do you spend when exercise? Do you need any equipments?
5. Do you exercise a lone or with someone?
6. What other exercises do you want to do?
1. How old are you? What do you do for living? Are you a student?
2. How many family members do you have? Do you live with your family?
3. What is your hobby?
4. What kind of food(exercise) do you like?
5. Tell me about the book or movie that you've read or seen recently.
6. Is there any thing that you must want to do in the future? For example English study or a diet.