1. How many close friends do you have?
2. How are your friends? Cheerful? Quiet? Outgoing?
3. Do you see your friends often? How often do you seem them?
4. What do you do when you meet your friends? You eat? You drink? You chat? You workout?
5. Who did you meet recently? Your elementary school friend? Your friend from the neighborhood?
6. When was the most valuable time you had with your friends?
1.What is your hobby?
2. Do you often spend time for hobbies?
3. How good are you in your hobby? Are you a professional or an amateur?
4. Do you spend time doing your hobby alone or with someone else?
5. What do you do if you have no time for your hobby?
6. Do you have any hobby that you want to start? If you do, what is it?
1. Do you like cooking?
2. What are you good at cooking?
3. Do you eat your food with someone after cooking or do you go ahead first?
4. Do you follow recipe when cooking?
5. Do people like your cooking?
6. What do you want to learn to cook?
1. To where do you travel often? Where do you prefer? Beach? Mountain? Or city?
2. Who do you travel with? Do you travel alone?
3. Where do you like to go when you travel? Resorts? Museums? Or historic places?
4. What is the most good thing from traveling?
5. How much do you spend when traveling?
6. Do you over pack when travel?
1. Do you plan for weekends or do you just spend them?
2. Do you spend your weekend outside or do you usually stay at home?
3. How much housework do you do on the weekend? Do you do a lot of housework?
4. Do you usually spend time with your family?
5. Do you get lazy on the weekend or are you diligent as usual?
6. Do you sleep a lot on the weekend?
1. What do you do for exercise?
2. How often and how long do you exercise?
3. Why do you exercise? For health or for a diet?
4. How much do you spend when exercise? Do you need any equipments?
5. Do you exercise a lone or with someone?
6. What other exercises do you want to do?
1. How old are you? What do you do for living? Are you a student?
2. How many family members do you have? Do you live with your family?
3. What is your hobby?
4. What kind of food(exercise) do you like?
5. Tell me about the book or movie that you've read or seen recently.
6. Is there any thing that you must want to do in the future? For example English study or a diet.
* For beginner level
1. What is your favorite kind of weather?
2. What is so great about a _____ day?
3. What do you do to enjoy that weather?
4. Are you rain person or snow person?
5. Do you think you get enough sunlight?
6. Did fine dust change your daily life? How so?